Camping pass


Camping pass (also required if you bring your own tent)

Everyone wishing to access the campsite is required to have a personal camping pass. You will be asked to show your camping pass along with your festival ticket at the campsite entrance. The camping pass is personal and must be purchased per person, regardless of the number of tents you are staying in or bringing. . If you purchase a Tent House or Hotel Heartland accommodation package, the camping pass is included. When purchasing other packages ie. Igloo Tent, Cardboard House and Caravan passes you will be given the option to add the required number of camping passes before completing your purchase.


Children aged 12 and under are allowed to access the camping area when accompanied by an adult with a camping pass. Children aged 13 and above must have their own camping pass.